Southeast Aviation


International Students

Visa Information | Medical Links | Converting Licenses


Visa Information

International students studying in Canada may come to Canada as a visitor for up to 6 months without a Student Visa.

For more information on studying in Canada, see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada web site:

Steps to Start My Flight Training
1. Contact Southeast Aviation Services
2. Acquire Student Letter of Acceptance from Southeast Aviation Services
3. Apply for a temporary visitor visa
4. Be sure to complete your application accurately and honestly. Complete everything on the form.
5. Apply for a Passport
6. Advise Southeast Aviation Services of your intended arrival date
once you receive your documents and make your travel plans.


Home | Why Learn to Fly? | Int'l Students | Flight Training | Charter Services | About Us | News Release | Contact

© 2010 Southeast Aviation Services. All rights reserved.

nut-nae art